LEIVI Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Seat, Self-Cleaning Dual Nozzle System, Adjustable Spray Pressure and Position, Quiet-Close Lid, Easy Installation, Elongated
About this item
- LEIVI B02 non-electric bidet toilet seat fits elongated toilets while adding only around an extra inch of height. Dual plastic nozzles on this seat are detachable as a bonus but ready for action when it’s time to put this seat to use. These independent nozzles self-clean with retraction and provide front or rear wash zones.
- User-friendly – The small chrome dial on the side allows you to choose rear or front wash modes. Adjusting the dial also controls the pressure on this ambient temperature bidet seat. Regardless of which mode you choose, the dual bidet wands on this system retract smoothly into the seat. They rinse themselves when switching between modes keeping hygiene at the forefront.
- Budget-friendly – The LEIVI B02 non-electric bidets live up to their namesakes on this budget-friendly bidet toilet seat. It’s a great choice when you’re interested in upgrading from handheld bidets or add-on to a bidet toilet seat. It doesn’t require any electricity. That means you won’t have to worry about unsightly power cords either.
- How to install – Homeowners will have no problem installing the Leivi B02, thanks to Quick-Release hinges and Quick-Attach hardware. For quick installation follow the steps by downloading our install manual or watching tutorial. ( PS: Can easily be self-installed in minutes—no plumbers necessary!)
- Quality Backed by a Five-Years Warranty – LEIVI warrants its Bidets to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal use when properly installed and serviced for a period of three(3) years from the date of purchase for all customers and five(5) years from the date of purchase for customers that register their warranty.
|16 x 20.5 x 2.5 inches
|Item Package Quantity
4.2 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank
| #72,414 in Tools & Home Improvement ()
|Date First Available
|May 14, 2022
LEIVI B02 Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Seat
Leivi B02 non-electric seat doesn’t require electricity. It can be a good option, if you just don’t have a power outlet near your toilet. It’s super simple to install, and with its soft curves, the soft-close seat looks sophisticated in your bathroom. It has dual, self-rinsing nozzles that sprays room-temperature water. You can control the pressure and adjust the position via a dial on the side of the seat. Water cleans in a way that paper can’t!
There are two different nozzles that retract after use and produce an aerated spray of ambient temperature.
The lid is soft-closed and can hold up to a heavyweight. It won’t be an issue if you want to sit on your seat to read a time.
It has a chrome-plated lever on the side of the toilet that controls the retractable nozzles and the water pressure.
The nozzle is angled for feminine washing. There are several different spray pattern options so you can pick your favorite.
The nozzle is angled for rear washing. It also has different spray patterns to ensure a comfortable experience.
The nozzle cleans itself after each use by the water, making the bidet more sanitary. After all, you don’t like to clean the nozzle yourself every time.